1. All skaters must wear a CSA approved hockey helmet when on the ice, until they have completed their 6th badge.
2. No child under the age of 12 should be left at the rink without a parent or guardian.
3. The specified proof of residency must be provided by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Payment has to be received in full at the registration time to confirm the registration spot. Payment plans are available upon request.
Payment can be by cheque, mailed to the given address, or cash paid at one of the in-person registration days, or on the first night at the arena, prior to the skater's session.
Saint John Skating Club
C/O Registrar P.O. Box 26003
Saint John, NB, E2J 4M3
5. Lessons are included in the following programs: Pre-CanSkate, CanSkate, Group 3 - Juniors. All other groups can request private lessons.
6. Private lessons are available for all skaters and can be arranged with coaches.
7. The following costs are included in your registration:
- $32 Skate Canada registration (mandatory requirement from our parent organization)
- $20 Skate NB Lotto tickets – each skater receives one book of these tickets which you may sell and keep the money, or you may fill in and hope to win the $5,000 grand prize that is drawn at the Skate NB AGM in April 2017.
- There is a $15 family discount for families with 2 or more children registered with the SJSC.
8. Full refunds will be given after first two sessions after the program’s start date less the following items: - Skate Canada registration fee of $32 - Administration fee of $25 - If the Skate NB lotto tickets are not returned, an additional $20. 14 days after the program’s start date, refunds will be pro-rated. There will be no refunds after Jan 1, 2018.
9. Please read the Code of Conduct/Ice Etiquette
10. Ice Time 2017-18