Our twenties' and thirties’ community is active and ever-growing. Whether you’re single, engaged, or married, you are welcome; we’d love to get to know you!
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Theology on Tap: an opportunity for all 20s + 30s to meet for study and social events every other Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Couples’ Group: a group of committed/engaged/married couples that meets for study and social events every other Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Circle (Women's Small Group): a gathering for women devoted to creating community and learning together on the 3rd Monday of the month at 7 p.m., with social events throughout the year.
- Men's Group: an opportunity for men to gather for discussion, fellowship, and prayer once a month.
- Sunday Brunch: a weekly opportunity to connect with members of our 20s + 30s’ community after 11 a.m. worship (meet in the Wirth Room after church).
If you'd like to stay up-to-date with the happenings in this community, please fill out the form below. We hope we'll see you soon!
* indicates required